Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prayer Letter 1/28/10

Dear Friends and Family,

I am very excited to tell you that the Lord truly is continuing to bless the Underwood family. Classes are going well, and I am learning so much that to tell you about it would be a separate letter in itself. Prayers are being answered! Ashlee has been offered a job at a daycare; however, the details are still in the works. We are not sure if the distance and the hourly wage would be sufficient to make the decision to take it just now. She also has a couple of other opportunities before her that include another daycare and/or keeping a few children out of our home. Please continue to pray with us that we would have wisdom to make the decision that would be best for our needs.

Also, I have been given another estimate on my car to replace the O2 sensor that is much less expensive. My first quote was $200 including installation. My second, from another mechanic is $125 including installation. Please pray with us that the Lord would supply the funds to have my car pass emissions and allow it to be driven. I want to give praise to the Lord for opening a door for me to serve here at Vision Baptist Church. I have recently become the Bus Captain that will have many responsibilities that involve:

1) Organizing Bus visitation

2) Planning of promotional ideas to attract bus visitors

3) Cleaning and maintenance of the bus

4) Acquiring a CDL (please pray for this as well)

Finally, I want to invite all of you to be a part of the ministry that is taking place at Vision Baptist Church! There are many opportunities to get involved with some type of ministry, and there are many others that share my heart for reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please check us out on the web at

http://visionbaptist.com or simply click the map to the left and you will be redirected. Find a place to get involved with reaching the world!

Your companion in labor!

Stephen Underwood

Acts 20:24

Posted via email from stephenunderwood's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment