Monday, March 1, 2010

Prayer Letter March 1, 2010

Dear praying friends and family,
          I am excited to share with you what the Lord has been doing in the lives of the Underwood family! Ashlee and I just celebrated our second anniversary, and Peyton is growing more and more everyday. I am beginning to have more hours at work, and Ashlee is still on the job hunt. We would ask that you continue praying for her employment situation. 
          I want to give God all the praise for what He is doing at Vision Baptist Church! I have been driving and working the "Friends that Need a Ride" ministry, and the Lord has been blessing in that. We currently have two families that come very faithfully, and are growing in the Lord under the Spanish Ministry at Vision. We are praying that we can have our bus running very soon, so that we may work and that the Lord will grow this ministry. There are several things in action, and many people diligently working for us to have a bus very soon.
          A quick update on class; I am excited to be training in the field of missions under Pastor Austin Gardner. Classes are continuing to be challenging and motivating to study the Word of God more intimately. We are about half way through the semester, and will be having mid terms within the coming weeks. Please be in prayer with me about this.
          Lastly, I want to thank each of you for your continued prayers and intercession on behalf of the Underwood's. I believe that with each trail, and victory; God is using this time to mold us into the servants He can use in foreign missions. It's so exciting to see the milestones in our life being written down as victories in our Christian walk. May God bless each of you, and please feel free to write me anytime.
Your Servant for Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment