Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pray with me for Chile!

Some of you may be aware of the planned trip to Santiago, Chile in July with Pastor Gardner. I am excited to report into you all that the Lord has allowed me to raise $900 of the total cost of $1600 required to go. I would also like to publicly thank my wife's family for the sacrificial giving that has made this possible. 
I know that this is a great opportunity to minister to Veteran Missionary Jason Holt, and encourage him. It will also be a great opportunity to learn, as I will be alongside a great Missionary/Leader trainer, Pastor Austin Gardner.
Please pray with me that the Lord will supply the remaining funds needed in order to go, and that He will use this time to mature and teach me what I need in order to be effective on the mission field someday. The goal of the trip is not to see another country, but to be used of God in the way that would bring Him honor and glory! I would also like to remind each of you to visit Jason Holt's page and get involved there!

Thank you for your continued prayers, and may God bless each of you!

Posted via email from stephenunderwood's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment