Sunday, March 28, 2010

Excited about the Lord working!

I just wanted to give praise to God for how He is working in our family! It's so amazing to see the Lord bless us, and continue to show Himself mightier than the "economic declination." As most of you have been faithful to pray for us and Ashlee's employment; you know that she has been offered a job! She is very excited to be starting tomorrow as a manager of a Sally's Beauty Supply! She has retail management experience, and she is confident that she will enjoy her new job.
Also, I have a friend that the Lord has placed me with through my employment, that I have had several opportunities to present the gospel to. After many weeks of asking, and scheduling, and inviting to church; we are meeting tomorrow for lunch, with the intensions of talking about his eternal destiny. God is using me at my job, and I am excited to see Him working in and through me!
Please pray for the Underwood family, that the Lord will continue to work, and that we would continue to grow and be conformed to the image of Christ! It is so encouraging to see opportunities that the Lord is placing in front of us unfold before our very eyes! There is truly no better place, than in the very center of God's perfect will!

Your companion in labor,

Posted via email from stephenunderwood's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment