Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Prayer Letter 2/9/10

 Dear Praying Friends and Family,


God has been so good to the Underwood family these past few days! As we continue training and preparing for the field, the Lord continues to increase our faith day by day. It's so exciting to see Him work in our lives on a daily basis. I would like to share with each of you some areas to pray with us about:

  1. Ashlee had a wonderful job interview today! We thank the Lord that she is having opportunities to interview. Pray with us that she will get this one, as it would allow her to continue spending time with Peyton, but also working as we prepare at the Training Center.

  2. As some may already know from past prayer letters; my car has had a few issues. Saturday, as I was on bus visitation with a young man from the church, my clutch went out in my car. Thanks to Trent Cornwell, I was able to get it towed to the mechanic. It was repaired and we are now driving it again, but it cost $365 to get it fixed. Pray with us about this unexpected expense this month!

  3. Continue also to pray for the Lord to reveal and confirm in our lives, His will. There are so many ministries, and opportunities to get involved that one might get caught up in so much that he loses focus of what the Lord has called him to do! My focus right now is training and learning, and I need to remain diligent it that, and not try to move too quickly!

    Thank you all for your persistent prayers and continued intercession for the Underwood's. I thank God daily for my family, health, and most of all Salvation! Please feel free to email me anytime at underwood@bcwe.org I am reminded even through trying times that the Lord is faithful! I just want to give Him all the glory!

Stephen Underwood
Acts 20:24

Posted via email from stephenunderwood's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment