Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prayer Letter 2/3/2010

Dear Praying Friends and Family,

    I want to start by thanking each of you each of you for your continued prayers for the Underwood's! It has been very evident in our lives, that there are many people making mention of us in prayer to the Lord! We are very excited to see the Lord working in our lives, and His mighty hand leading us daily.

    It has been one month since we made the move from Dalton to Cumming/Alpharetta in order to attend the Our Generation Training Center. Classes are going strong, services at Vision are being blessed, and our new church is growing! It is encouraging to see the Lord working right before our eyes.

    If I can ask each of you to continue lifting us up in your prayers, I would ask that you remember the following:

    1) We need to find an inexpensive/gas saving car for Ashlee. We sold hers yesterday, due to some increasing problems that would have cost us much more than the car was worth.

    2) Although the Lord has blessed me with the Pizza Delivery job; pray that I can have more hours during the evenings other than just Friday and Saturday nights. I would like to deliver on Tuesday and Wednesday evening as well.

    3) Continue praying with us about Ashlee's job. She has not started yet, and we are still praying for an opportunity a little closer to home. If she doesn't find one by next week, she will be working about 45 minutes away from the house. And gas is not cheap as you all are well aware!

    Finally, I would like to share with you how the Lord is leading in our lives. As we train and learn under Pastor Austin Gardner, my personal walk with the Lord is increasing daily. For that, I want to give God all the praise! It is so easy sometimes, to be in Bible classes, working at the church, and doing the work of the ministry, that one can easily begin to neglect their own personal life with the Lord. I pray that this will not be the case for me. In part, I hope that you will read my blogs, and that it will have an accountability driven purpose! Thank you again for your steadfast, and continuous prayer on our behalf!

Stephen, Ashlee, and Peyton

Acts 20:24

Posted via email from stephenunderwood's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment