Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ashlee and Stephen's 2nd Anniversary!

I want to start by saying publicly that I love my wife dearly and I am truly blessed to have her as my help meet! I thank God daily that He made Ashlee especially for me, and had me in mind as He created her! Today, we celebrate two wonderful years as husband and wife. Though there have been trails and tough times, the Lord has shown Himself faithful to supply our need, Himself!
Ashlee and I were married February 22, 2008 while I was recruiting in Canton, GA. Our story is quite humorous, as I was going to fill out the required papers to get a concealed carry permit for my gun. We did have a date set for June 6th (D-Day) to be married, but as I finished up the papers for my gun, I turned it in and I had filled out the required papers for a marriage license!
Needless to say, I am so very grateful that I can be so absent minded, and that even the Lord has a sense of humor. Since we have been married, we have also been blessed to have a son, Peyton Joshua Underwood and he is such an amazing creation of God! So, after two wonderful years of marriage (I know, breaking the surface) and a beautiful baby boy, the Lord has given me more than I deserve! After salvation, my family is most precious to my heart and I thank God for His goodness.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ASHLEE UNDERWOOD!!!

Posted via email from stephenunderwood's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment